ROUND Gold Snowflakes on Red Cutter Christmas Vintage Printed Tablecloth
Although the colors on this tablecloth are bright, it has a bunch of issues. First someone shrunk the trim so it looks more like a hat than a tablecloth. There is a hole in the pattern. Several stains that may be removed with a mild chlorine bleach soak. You cannot use oxygen bleaches on metallic dyes.
- Dye Condition: good
- Fabric Content: mid weight cotton polyester blend?
- Hems/Selvedges: good tassles but shrunk
- Holes/Tears: a couple of smaller than dimesized holes in the pattern plus about a dozen pinholes
- Size: 58 X 58 along the center fold ROUND not including fringe
- Stains: several stains which may be permanent